What we do at Mapss And Company
The firm strives to position itself in the given fields as a customized service provider as per the business requirement by working as follows: –
Right Team, Right Experience
Planning the business resources coupled with compliances of law has become a challenge today. The above requires extensive theoretical knowledge and practical experience. nner with cost optimization.
The partners of MAPSS And Company and their associates have sound theoretical knowledge and vast practical experience. By sharing their knowledge and practical experience with the team members and clients, we ensure effective and timely redressed of issues arising on a routine basis or that can arise later.
The partners are well versed with company law (including accounting standards), indirect taxes, and direct taxes. They are in a position to provide efficient, effective, and cost-effective professional service in the above area.
The firm is in a position to take up assignments of statutory audit, internal audit, management audit, compliance audit, direct and indirect taxation, especially consulting in the field of income tax, service tax, and VAT/CST/GST and business process outsourcing.
The experience of the partners and other team members of the firm will support the clients in the best possible.
- Your Success is our Business.
- Change is the only permanent thing in life. It is, therefore, important for us to always remain abreast with changes in the business environment and law affecting accounting and taxation.
- We take a personal interest in our clients and their organizations and work diligently to understand their business and the competitive environment in which they operate.
- We strive to be the kind of firm with whom employees, clients, and other professionals are proud to associate.
- We develop our practice by expanding services to existing clients while offering a full range of services to new clients.
- We strategically assign our team members to client engagements to ensure that all work receives the appropriate level of professional expertise and academic background.