About Mapss And Company
Established in 1984 with Chartered Accountants of varied expertise, with the same perspective, joined hands to provide various professional services under one banner to the utmost satisfaction of clients.
MAPSS, a merger of experienced chartered accountants from across the country to form a mega-firm with a motto to achieve sustainable growth. Partners having wide experience and qualifications in the field of Audit, Forensic Audit, Stock Audit, Concurrent Audit, Insolvency Resolution Professional.
MAPSS strives to provide quality services in the areas of Audit, Investigation, Due Diligence, Accounting outsourcing, Taxation (Direct and Indirect), Company Law Matters for both domestic and foreign companies, Management Consultancy, Fixed Assets Verification, Information System Audit, and FEMA.
- The firm is having vast experience in the field of Assurance, Taxation, Due Diligence, Forensic Audit, Audit, and compliance of Stockbrokers, System Audit, Cyber Audit, and Management Consultancy, etc. The firm is well geared to take up any professional assignments in the above areas. It has associations with firms of Chartered Accountants, Management Consultants, Company Secretaries, and IT Professionals, etc. to provide a complete range of services.
- The partners of the firm having specialized knowledge and experience head each service department.
- Firms qualifying for major Public Sector Undertakings Audit”.The firm is in the panel of C & A G in the category of “Chartered Accountant.
- The firm is also in the panel for Statutory Branch Auditors of Public Sector Banks.
- The firm is registered with IBA as ASM.
The firm strives to position itself in the given fields as a customized service provider as per the business requirement by working as follows: –
Right Team, Right Experience
Planning the business resources coupled with compliance of law has become a challenge today. The above requires extensive theoretical knowledge and practical experience. The partners of MAPSS and COMPANY and their associates have sound theoretical knowledge and vast practical experience. By sharing their knowledge and practical experience with the team members and clients, we ensure effective and timely redressed of issues arising on a routine basis or that can arise later.
The partners are well versed with company law (including accounting standards), indirect taxes, and direct taxes. They are in a position to provide efficient, effective, and cost-effective professional service in the above area.
The firm is in a position to take up assignments of statutory audit, internal audit, management audit, compliance audit, direct and indirect taxation, especially consulting in the field of income tax, service tax, and VAT/CST/GST and business process outsourcing.
The experience of the partners and other team members of the firm will support the clients in the best possible manner with cost optimization.